Hotel** in Toulouse,
in the district of Saint-Cyprien
Hôtel Gascogne** boasts an outstanding location in Toulouse: both in the Saint-Cyprien district, right next to the Clinique Rive-Gauche and the Hôpital Joseph Ducuing, and just a few minutes from the heart of the city and Place du Capitole (15 minutes).
Located right on the edge of Toulouse city centre, Hôtel Gascogne is quick and easy to get to. You can leave your car in the hotel car park and get around the city on foot or public transport (metro and tramway).
Hôtel Gascogne** is easily accessible, whether you arrive by car from the Occitanie region, by train (SNCF Matabiau train station with TGV high-speed rail links, directly connected to metro line A, with 4 stations) or by plane (Toulouse Blagnac international airport) with the tramway line 2.
Services and facilities
- 2-star hotel
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet
- Private outdoor and underground car parks (€6 fee)
- 2 rooms accessible for guests disabled access rooms
Check-in time: 3 pm
Check-out time: 12pm (noon)
For the comfort of our guests
- Open around the clock
- 24-hour room service with snacks and meals in a jar (sweet and savoury, fresh, seasonal produce from local producers)
- Luggage storage
- Languages spoken: French, English and Spanish
Added plus: direct tramway link (Fer à Cheval station located 200 metres from the hotel) to Toulouse Blagnac international airport, and the new MEETT exhibition and convention centre.
Facilities and conveniences
Our 38 Double and Twin rooms are decorated in a modern, understated style. Unconventional and minimalist works by young French artists, such as Jean Jullien and Fe.re, add modern and humorous touches to our cosy rooms. Practical, well-equipped and comfortable, they are perfect for short stays and weekend breaks in Toulouse. Our reception and room service are both accessible around the clock.
For every event, there is a reason to book a room at Hôtel Gascogne (in the Saint-Cyprien district of Toulouse)
- Trade shows and professional events at the new MEETT exhibition and convention centre (directly accessible by tramway line 2) and the Pierre Baudis Convention Centre (10 minutes away by car or bus).
- For medical visits, it is just 2 minutes from Clinique Rive-Gauche (a private clinic) and Hôpital Joseph Ducuing, and near Clinique Pasteur, the Amboise Paré A&E and the Purpan University Hospital Centre.
- Business meetings and trips.
- Concerts and shows at the Casino de Toulouse.
- Temporary exhibition in one of Toulouse's many museums .
Our benefits: There are several modular spaces available to rent at Hôtel Gascogne. The showroom, co-working space, meeting room and private office offer a whole range of possibilities. Call us to receive a proposal tailored to your needs.